Is Style Shallow? So many people will tell you that caring about your clothing is shallow and unimportant, it’s...
Archive for category: ISTP
Jill Chivers, , ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ, ESTP, General, INFJ, INFP, INTJ, INTP, ISFJ, ISFP, ISTJ, ISTP, Psychological Type, Style, psychological type, psychology, style quotes, Style Types, 3
We asked 16 women, one of each of the 16 Style Types, what style was to them. What we...
Imogen, , ISTP, Style, infographic, istp infographic, istp style, myers briggs infographic, myers briggs style, style essence, 0
Taking a laid-back and uncomplicated approach to life, ISTPs are flexible problem solvers. When they can place their attention...
- Susan Storm Chats to 16 Style Types September 11, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What’s Your Approach To Packing? August 21, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – How Important Are Compliments About Your Style To You? August 14, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Would the Most Stylish Version of Yourself Think About? August 7, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Was Your Favorite Thing to Wear As a Child? A Teenager? July 31, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – How Do You Rebel With Your Style? July 24, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Would be Worse – Being Over-Dressed or Under-Dressed? July 17, 2020