Every effort has been made to accurately represent the 16 Style Types products, services, programs and their potential.
Your level of success in attaining your desired outcomes as a result of purchasing and using any 16 Style Types programs, products or services depends on many personal factors including but not limited to the time you devote to the ideas and strategies presented in the materials, your finances, your motivation, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your outcomes, nor can we be or are responsible for any of your actions.
Acceptable Use Policy
Unless otherwise expressly stated, any materials you purchase from 16styletypes.com are for individual use only. They are copyright to 16styletypes.com and should not be distributed or sold separately. You have the right to use products purchased from 16styletypes.com for your own personal use and no other use is permissible.
This Acceptable Use Policy identifies activities that you are prohibited from engaging in when using 16 Style Types programs, products or services (“materials”).
When using the 16 Style Types materials, you may not:
- Use the materials in a way that is against applicable law. Including:
- Illegal activity such as piracy; violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws including passing materials purchased from 16styletypes.com onto any other person or entity – they are for your individual use only.
- Threatening, stalking, defaming, defrauding, victimizing or intimidating anyone for any reason.
- Use the materials in a way that could harm others or impair anyone else’s use of them, including the right of 16styletypes.com to be recognized as the author and copyright holder of materials and to gain appropriate commercial value from their sale. Other misuse of materials includes but is not limited to:
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to materials, acting to deny others access to materials or authorizing any third party to purchase, access or use the materials on your behalf (such as anyone without a license or revealing to anyone your username and password or purchasing materials on behalf of someone else and passing paid materials along to them).
- Falsify any email header information or in any way misrepresent your identity.
- Misrepresenting the source of any materials you purchase or any content you post or upload, or impersonating or acting as the agent for another individual or entity, such as with “spoofing”.
- Use the materials to transmit, distribute, or deliver any unsolicited commercial promotion (i.e., spam).
If you do not understand or agree with any of these terms & conditions, please do not order material from 16 Style Types. If you require further clarification, please contact us.
For Individual Use Only
The materials you purchase from 16styletypes.com are for individual use only, unless expressly stated. Materials purchased from this website are copyright to 16styletypes.com and should not be distributed or sold separately, including not given away as gifts (unless using the GIFT option) or shared with others of your Style Type (that simply isn’t cool).
You have the right to use products purchased from 16styletypes.com for your own personal use and no other use is permissible.
Professional Image Consultants and Stylists
If you are a Professional Image Consultant or Personal Stylist who wishes to use 16 Style Types in your work, we would love to help you!
- You can purchase a copy of Unlocking The Magic, a resource designed specifically for you.
- When you purchase Unlocking The Magic, you are provided with a special VIP Coupon Code you can share with your clients, for them to purchase directly or for you to purchase for them as a gift (if you are bundling the cost of 16 Style Types into your session fees, for example).
- You are not authorised to purchase your client’s Report and forward it to them. We recommend you either purchase as a GIFT or recommend your clients purchase the Best Fit Type Process directly. This applies even if the clients knows their Type (except under special circumstances), as many people’s Type is unverified, and free online personality quizzes are at best 50% accurate.
- Here is where you purchase our products and programs via the GIFT option. Please email us and let us know your client’s email address so we can ensure that they get the login details correctly. This also ensures they get direct, personal access to the additional videos and resources regarding their Style Type, including additional materials and resources that are added to the My Report pages on a regular basis.
If you require further information or would like to discuss other ways we can support you (or any other ideas you have), please contact us – we would love to hear from you!
Terms of Purchase
16 Style Types agrees to provide the client with a Style Type Report. The client agrees to abide by all terms and conditions as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their purchase of the Style Type Report.
Clients understand 16 Style Types is not an employee, agent, manager, therapist, or psychotherapist. The client understands that 16 Style Types has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counselling or behavioural therapy. The client understands that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of the purchase of materials; if the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
Whilst we take great care in the development of materials, 16 Style Types is not intended to be a substitute for appropriate psychological, mental or medical care. If you are dealing with any sort of mental or emotional disorder, undergoing psychotherapy or have any other neurological or neurorespiratory disease, or are undertaking any course of prescribed medication which may affect your mental or psychological health, we suggest you consult your health professional and use the 16 Style Types materials under their supervision. We assume no responsibility for any improper use of the 16 Style Types materials.
The materials in this site are provided without any warranties of any kind either express or implied. 16 Style Types does not warrant its product will be error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall 16 Style Types be liable for any damages including but not limited to special or consequential damages that result from the use of the materials on this site or disseminated as part of the materials provided. In any event, 16 Style Types shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the amount paid for the materials.
16 Style Types is not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
Once full payment is made you will have lifetime access to the materials and additional content including any new materials added in the future.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment can be made by credit card, via PayPal, or with a PayPal account. It is not necessary to hold a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
16 STYLE TYPES REFUND POLICY
We want you to be happy with your 16 Style Types purchase and have done our professional best to produce quality material for purchase and use, and to communicate the features, benefits and value of those materials honestly and accurately. Where reasonable and possible, we take on board feedback to improve 16 Style Types and hold ourselves to a professional standard of excellence.
Due to the specific nature of the online cyber world, you cannot actually ‘return’ an e-product. As such we have had to put in place measures to protect ourselves from unscrupulous and unreasonable requests from people whose motivations are unclear at best to be refunded on an item which cannot actually be returned.
We do not offer a refund if you change your mind or make a mistake. We do not offer an exchange or substitute on any materials if you change your mind or make a mistake.
You are entitled to a refund if the materials you purchased from 16 Style Types are not of an acceptable quality, which is a level of quality that would be reasonable to expect. We require you to fully document your complaint on this criteria should you request a refund on this basis and reserve the right to interrogate claims made on this basis, due to the specific nature of the materials we offer.
You are also entitled to a refund if the materials you receive do not match the description given when ordered.
We only issue refunds if the above conditions have been fully met and is lodged with us within 3 days of the original purchase of the product, service or program.
Please be aware that our software, Infusionsoft, allows us to see activity such as logging into to undertake the Discover Your Best Fit Style Type Process, if you’ve clicked on links, if and when you have completed the Process and Downloaded your Report, and so on. This is very helpful should you run into technical problems and require our assistance, and also allows us to validate your activity – that you have, in fact, successfully engaged with the Process after purchase.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our materials within 3 days of purchase.
Any refunds requested after 3 days of the original purchase of materials will be declined.
If you have any questions or problems with any of these Terms & Conditions, please let us know by contacting our support team directly.