Strong personal values support the Style Artisan ISFP as she travels through life. Coupled with this is a free-flowing...
Tag Archive for: ISFP
Jill Chivers, , ENFJ, ENFP, INFJ, INFP, ISFP, Psychological Type, Style, Easton Pearson, ENFP, INFP, ISFP, mbti, psychological type and style, 18
Words and photographs: Jill Chivers The Museum of Brisbane has celebrated the work and accomplishments of successful Australian fashion...
- Susan Storm Chats to 16 Style Types September 11, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What’s Your Approach To Packing? August 21, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – How Important Are Compliments About Your Style To You? August 14, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Would the Most Stylish Version of Yourself Think About? August 7, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Was Your Favorite Thing to Wear As a Child? A Teenager? July 31, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – How Do You Rebel With Your Style? July 24, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Would be Worse – Being Over-Dressed or Under-Dressed? July 17, 2020