A common question that’s often asked when exploring and discovering your Style Type is: what is innate to me...
Tag Archive for: Core Self
Jill Chivers, , General, Psychological Type, Style, Contextual Self, Core Self, Developed Self, Developing self awareness, Linda Berens, mbti, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, personal style, psychological type, self-awareness, Style Types, 1
This is the second article in our series on self-awareness. Our first article in this series clarified the concept...
- Susan Storm Chats to 16 Style Types September 11, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What’s Your Approach To Packing? August 21, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – How Important Are Compliments About Your Style To You? August 14, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Would the Most Stylish Version of Yourself Think About? August 7, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Was Your Favorite Thing to Wear As a Child? A Teenager? July 31, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – How Do You Rebel With Your Style? July 24, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Would be Worse – Being Over-Dressed or Under-Dressed? July 17, 2020