We asked 16 women, one of each of the 16 Style Types, what style was to them. What we...
Tag Archive for: Style Types
Jill Chivers, , Style, Contextual Self, Core Self, Developed Self, Developing self awareness, Linda Berens, mbti, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, personal style, psychological type, self-awareness, Style Types, 1
This is the second article in our series on self-awareness. Our first article in this series clarified the concept...
- The Impact of Style Stress on NF Women May 16, 2019
- Style Type as a Guide to Self-Discovery May 10, 2019
- What Style Stress Feels Like to Sensing-Feeling (SF) Women May 8, 2019
- What Causes NT Women To Become Style Stressed? April 30, 2019
- The Magic of Your Style Type April 18, 2019
- How To Create Great Outfits Based On Your Personality Using The Z Model April 4, 2019
- One True Thing #1 – Sweet Bite-Sized Wisdom March 31, 2019