We asked 16 women, one of each of the 16 Style Types, what style was to them. What we...
Tag Archive for: Style Types
Jill Chivers, , Style, Contextual Self, Core Self, Developed Self, Developing self awareness, Linda Berens, mbti, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, personal style, psychological type, self-awareness, Style Types, 1
This is the second article in our series on self-awareness. Our first article in this series clarified the concept...
- Exploring Super Styles – What Style Advice Is Great For Others, But Not For You? June 5, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What’s Your #1 Shopping Criteria? May 29, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – What Is The Most Stylish Version Of You? May 22, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – Who’s Influenced Your Style? May 15, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – Save Up For Best Or Buy Cheaper and More? May 8, 2020
- Exploring Super Styles – Shopping by Inspiration or Information? May 1, 2020
- Key Style Questions to Ask Yourself When in Self-Isolation based on your Psychological Type April 28, 2020