We’ve all seen them: Makeover shows that take a hapless fashion victim from drab to fab, from hopeless to...
Tag Archive for: myers briggs
Imogen Lamport, , ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ, ESTP, General, INFJ, INFP, INTJ, INTP, ISFJ, ISFP, ISTJ, ISTP, Style, mbti, myers briggs, 0
Is Style Shallow? So many people will tell you that caring about your clothing is shallow and unimportant, it’s...
- Fit For Purpose: What Type Is Designed For (and what it’s not) July 11, 2019
- Dressing Authentically When Your Personality and Dress Code are at Odds July 3, 2019
- The Problem With Makeover Shows June 27, 2019
- How INFPs Choose Their Outfits – One True Thing #2 June 17, 2019
- How Does Your Type Impact on Your Work? Sharing my INTJ Experience June 6, 2019
- How Sensing-Thinking Women Deal With Style Stress May 24, 2019
- The Impact of Style Stress on NF Women May 16, 2019