We’ve all seen them: Makeover shows that take a hapless fashion victim from drab to fab, from hopeless to...
Tag Archive for: myers briggs
Imogen Lamport, , ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ, ESTP, General, INFJ, INFP, INTJ, INTP, ISFJ, ISFP, ISTJ, ISTP, Style, mbti, myers briggs, 0
Is Style Shallow? So many people will tell you that caring about your clothing is shallow and unimportant, it’s...
- The Trouble With Typing From Afar September 5, 2019
- Using the 7 Dressing Styles to Express Your Personality August 29, 2019
- 5 Strategies to Finding Your Authentic Style Pathway August 22, 2019
- You’re Just Dressing A Mannequin August 8, 2019
- What ESFP Style Always Has – One True Thing #3 July 24, 2019
- Fit For Purpose: What Type Is Designed For (and what it’s not) July 11, 2019
- Dressing Authentically When Your Personality and Dress Code are at Odds July 3, 2019