Sweet, Bite-Sized Wisdom Welcome to the second instalment of One True Thing: sweet, bite-sized wisdom about your Style Type....
Tag Archive for: style personality
Jill Chivers, , ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ, ESTP, General, INFJ, INFP, INTJ, INTP, ISFJ, ISFP, ISTJ, ISTP, Style, INFP and the little black dress, LBD, Little Black Dress, personalities of the LBD, style personality, 0
Words by Jill Chivers Illustrations by Imogen Lamport 16 Viewpoints on the Little Black Dress I’ve just finished luxuriating...
Imogen Lamport, , General, Psychological Type, Video, authentic style, psychological type, style essence, style expression, style personality, 0
Here at 16 Style Types, we are all about helping you get more closely in touch with your style...
- Fit For Purpose: What Type Is Designed For (and what it’s not) July 11, 2019
- Dressing Authentically When Your Personality and Dress Code are at Odds July 3, 2019
- The Problem With Makeover Shows June 27, 2019
- How INFPs Choose Their Outfits – One True Thing #2 June 17, 2019
- How Does Your Type Impact on Your Work? Sharing my INTJ Experience June 6, 2019
- How Sensing-Thinking Women Deal With Style Stress May 24, 2019
- The Impact of Style Stress on NF Women May 16, 2019